As technology develops in the world of mobile phones and computing devices, consumers have begun to expect all of their devices to be “smart.”
To this end, Scope has developed advanced telematics solutions to bring a “Connected Car” solution to service workshops and consumers who can directly benefit from the technological advancements. With Scope, aftermarket service providers, auto servicing centers and other types of consumer service providers can offer a variety of useful applications for their clients, while generating new revenue streams and increasing customer loyalty.
Scope aftermarket solutions create transparency between car owners and their cars, and between car owners and service workshops.
Dedicated to simplifying car ownership and responsibilities for your loyal customers, Scope provides a full range of tools and solutions developed specifically for them including:
- Preventative maintenance alerts and scheduling, including cost estimates via a connected mobile or Web app
- Automatically-generated records for complete transparency between consumers and service providers
- Breakdown and servicing calls with detailed information on issues directly from the car to the service provider (e.g. bCall)
- Reckless driving alerts and driver profiles for family members. Special features for teen drivers such as driving past curfew, or outside the allowed zone.
- Location tracking to help consumers find their parked cars
- Driving and fuel optimization tips based on driver benchmarking
- Advanced privacy features so consumers feel secure
- Greater control and transparency